“I would love to direct. I do it in my head when I’m watching other directors direct. […] The mistake I see even the really good directors make is they assume they are the only creative person on the set. Actually, make-up artists are not just girls with brushes who put foundation on, and costume guys are not just there to stitch up accidents. They are all immensely creative people.”
"I was your only friend."
[reads summary of fic] THIS IS WHAT I WANT
[reads first 10 words of fic] this is not what i want
"We’ve become very, very good friends as a result of this film. Which doesn’t always - it’s nice. You know I think I got on pretty much with everybody that I’ve ever worked with, but it’s not always the case that those relationships carry on after the film. And it’s been lovely sort of getting to know Dane outside of work as well. It’s been a lot of fun.” - Daniel Radcliffe
omg the rain is ticking on my window and it’s still a little dark and I have candles burning and a cup of tea and i don’t have to be anywhere.. who wants to cuddle?
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS